We offer you:
- experience of participating in organisation of events, ability to deal with unexpected situations, happy event visitors, satisfaction with the performed work,
- to make contacts in the cultural industry – creative persons, artists, musicians, technical personnel, etc.,
- to develop organisational, communication skills and abilities, getting to know the behind-the-scenes of organising events,
- opportunity to learn about the activities of the cultural industry,
- flexible practice hours, as well as working remotely,
- to be part of a team organising exciting and diverse cultural events in Valmiera Municipality,
- opportunity to attend the events of cooperation partners free of charge,
- excursion in the brewery, tasting of various brews, more friendly offer on drinks and food made in Valmiermuiža.
We expect you to:
- be attracted by and interested in modern Latvian culture,
- have the ability to learn quickly, be independent and not shy to ask for advice, because you believe that “almost good” is never good,
- have good communication skills and feel comfortable in a team,
- possess attention, diligence, precision and a sense of responsibility,
- have skills working with social networks,
- have desire to develop, strive for growth, excellence.
Possible responsibilities, taking into account the direction of studies:
- participation in organisation of Valmiermuiža international ethnomusic festival,
- creation of content and communications for Valmiermuiža ethnomusic social networks (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok),
- exploration, recommendation and implementation of events in Valmiermuiža (near Valmiera),
- involvement in planning and organisation of annual celebrations and fairs;
- participation in high-quality process of cultural events organised by the association – live music nights, outdoor cinema, etc.;
- implementation of technical needs of events;
- research of supply and demand of cultural life.